Over my journey as a part of Scentsy Australia (check out my Scentsy Story here) a lot has changed. One thing that will always remain the same is the basics of the Scentsy fragrance experience. Let’s look a little more deeply at the Scentsy Bar!
Scentsy stems from the incredible concept of safe and simple home fragrance. It all began with beautiful, safe Scentsy warmers gently warming artisan crafted wax melts. Over a decade later, the unsurpassed quality that customers have come to expect from Scentsy has never wavered.
Despite Scentsy products being available in Australia from 2013, there are still thousands of people yet to experience Scentsy first hand. Once you do, you will never look back.
Introducing the Scentsy Bar!
Occasionally, there is some confusion around the product terminology. Don’t worry, you’ll be an expert in no time! In the Scentsy Party setting, guests are always excited to discover that one clam shell contains not eight Scentsy bars – but one Scentsy Bar made up of eight cubes of wax.
What is a Scentsy Bar? In a Nutshell (Clamshell?)
- *Scentsy Bars are made up of convenient packs of eight cubes.
- Each cube of wax simply breaks apart along the sections in the Scentsy Bar clam shell.
- Place one or more cubes of the wax into your Scentsy Warmer dish to be gently warmed. This safely and scentsationally releases your chosen fragrance.
- *One cube delivers 8-10+ hours of perfect scent.
- Place two or several cubes in the dish for a more potent burst of fragrance.
- A Scentsy Bar not only delivers unbeatable fragrance, but also unbeatable value. A Scentsy Bar (dependent on fragrance notes and location) delivers anywhere from 64-80+ hours of spectacular scent. Many customers report even longer scent experience from their Scentsy Bar choices!
- You control the level of fragrance. Need more of a kick? Add a little more wax. Want to tone it down a little? Add slightly less or mix with a milder scent to create a custom experience. Couldn’t be easier!
What else have you been wondering about Scentsy? Please feel free to contact me with any burning (or is that warming?) questions!