This Is My Story…
From Christie Macpherson to Scents With Christie…
The last 4 years for me and my family have been incredible (but it didn’t start out that way).
- Earned 4 all expenses paid, luxury International trips with Scentsy – taking my sister, husband and youngest son with me!
- Presented both in person and via webinar to Independent Scentsy Consultants from all over the world.
- Worked closely with world renowned Direct Sales guru and motivational speaker Mary Christensen.
- Flown to New Zealand to train, motivate and inspire new Independent Scentsy Consultants during their country launch.
- Received multiple awards, trophies, financial incentives and repeated industry recognition.
- Grown my global organisation to in excess of 700 consultants.
- Took my husband and our four children on our first family holiday complete with air travel, theme parks and beach front accommodation.
- Received the most prestigious annual award in Scentsy that is both peer nominated and decided by Scentsy’s executive team.
- Risen to the top of Scentsy’s global compensation plan as an Independent Scentsy SuperStar Director.
Just a few years ago I would not have believed you-if you told me I’d accomplish ANY ONE of the above. Now I am proud to share that I travel the world, and live my passion; teaching people how to find joy in their journey and in their lives with Scentsy- as a part of my team “Graceful Ascent“.
Results are not typical. For average Consultant earnings, see the Income Disclosure Statement document located via the link below. http://bit.ly/2chM3YR
The Pre – Scentsy Christie Macpherson
Back in 2013 I was pregnant with my 4th child in 7 years. My husband was counting down the days until he was made redundant from his supposedly rock solid career. I was burying my head in the sand hoping that everything would turn out OK and that I wouldn’t have to tell my children “no” to absolutely everything they wanted in the following year.
Looking back- our life was en route to a disaster zone. My self-confidence from being out of the workforce having babies for the past 5 and a half years was in the toilet. My husband was petrified he could no longer provide for us, and we had no clear idea of what we were going to do next.
(Perhaps you have felt like this before or maybe you feel like that right now?
I didn’t know what to do, but I knew it was time for a change. I took the plunge and signed up to a company who hadn’t been in Australia for even a week.
Growing up in rural Australia as a child, I was conditioned to be fearful of “scams”, “hoaxes” and “schemes”. If it wasn’t for a fun product and an affordable opportunity, I would never have realised the only security in your life is your ability to adapt to circumstances.
You never know what life is going to throw at you. You just got to keep moving forward. Why not Scentsy?
Anything is possible when you decide to really embrace an opportunity, give it your sincere effort and invest in yourself. You can become anything you want to be! There is greatness inside every single person.
Everyone has what it takes to rock this gig…including you!
I look forward to connecting with you and helping you in whatever way that I can.
-Christie Macpherson Xx
P.S. If you take one thing away from my story please realise that although you may stumble, you cannot fail if you do not quit until you succeed.
I could not be where I am today if I had not taken action. It’s easy to tell yourself you will do it one day- but of all the days on the calendar, “one-day” isn’t one of them!
It doesn’t have to be that scary. Simply committing to a plan of action and sticking to it every day is a great start. Success is usually closer than you think…sometimes it’s just around the corner disguised as a ‘bit of fun’.